|Date of Birth:||December 12, 1994|
|Place of Training:||Canada|
|Sponsors:||Rip Curl, Sandbox Helmets, Ronix Wakeboards, Level 10 Fitness|
|Coaches:||Micheal Lieffers & Jay Poole|
WHEN & HOW DID YOU START RIDING?
I started riding boat in 2010 where I entered my first contest at Sproat Lake. I switched over to cable in 2013 when I traveled to Australia in our off season.
WHO ARE THE MOST INSPIRING RIDERS TO WATCH AND WHY?
I’m most inspired by JB O’Neill who is always looking for the next best thing to challenge himself and push the sport. I love watching him ride and send big gaps.
- 2016 WWA Wake Park World Championships: Top 6 in Traditional Cable
- 2016 Plastic Playground: 6th in Features Only
- 2015 WWA Wake Park World Series stop #3: 2nd in Traditional Cable
- 2014 WWA Wake Park Triple Crown stop #3: 3rd in Traditional Cable
- 2014-2016 Canadian Wake Park Nationals: 1st in Traditional cable and Features Only
STAY CONNECTED WITH MICHELA