|Date of Birth:||August 29, 1998|
|Place of Training:||.Canada|
|Sponsors:||Bush's Watersports Centre|
|Coaches:||Michael Lieffers & Jay Poole|
WHEN AND HOW DID YOU START RIDING?
I started riding when I was 11. A family friend introduced wakeboarding to our family, and my brother started going to grass roots competitions and he encouraged me to compete when I was 12.
WHO ARE THE MOST INSPIRING RIDERS TO WATCH AND WHY?
I think the most inspiring female rider is Meagan Ethel because she has opened so many doors for young female riders. She continues to push the female side of the sport. Every time I get to watch her ride it makes me want to try new tricks and to push my riding to be better.
- 2016 – 1st Open Women’s at the Canadian Nationals
- 2016 – 1st Open Women’s Straight Line Cable at the Canadian Nationals
- 2016 – 1st Junior Women’s at the Canadian Nationals
- 2016 – 3rd Junior Women’s at the WWA Worlds
- 2015 – 2nd Junior Women’s at the WWA Worlds
STAY CONNECTED WITH MACKAYLA