|Date of Birth:||February 27, 2003|
|Place of Training:||CANADA|
|Sponsors:||Humanoid, Billabong & Sandbox|
|Coaches:||Michael Lieffers & Jay Poole|
WHEN AND HOW DID YOU START RIDING?
I started riding when I broke my leg from snowboarding. I was 10 years old and have been riding ever since. Then Micky Henry opened a wake park near my home and I never looked back.
WHO ARE THE MOST INSPIRING RIDERS TO WATCH AND WHY?
The Ontario Crew! Mickey Henry, Drew Austin and Dary Znebel – They have been creatively pushing the sport and have down to earth qualities. Mackayla Petrie and Robbie Mcmillin are also inspiring riders.
Canadian Pros like Raph Derome, Ollie Derome, Kevin Henshaw & Rusty Mallinoski – because they’re Canadian and they’re awesome riders creatively, their style, their bag of tricks and their strength. Mark Rugala, Clayton Underwood and Pro Humanoid Riders who are all willing to teach me, guide me and inspire me.
- Riding Open in the Roots Series
- 2016 Canadian Wake Park Championships – making the podium
- Riding and moving to Advanced on boat – Roots Series 2016
- Attending the Worlds in Toronto
- 2016 Wake Park Nationals – Winning my age category Traditional and Features Only
STAY CONNECTED WITH LIAM