|Events:||Wakeboard, Cable, Wakeskate|
|Sponsors:||Mastercraft, Buckeye Marine, Voleurz Clothing, Liquidforce, Teva|
• Jay’s sport-related future goals are to coach wakeboarding in the Olympics. Outside of sport, he wants to travel to Southeast Asia, surf more, and get married.
• Favorite Quotes: “Whether you think you can, or that you can’t, you’re usually right” – Henry Ford ; “People rarely find success unless they have fun in what they are doing” – Dale Carnegie
• When asked who he would have dinner with, if anyone in the world, Jay said “probably Russell Brand because he’s pretty hilarious, or Rob Machado because he is such an awesome soul”.
• Jay feels lucky when he gets to spend summer days in the boat with friends and students.
• If he could only bring three things to an isolated island, they would be an iPhone, a solar charger, and a surfboard.
• Jay’s role model is his dad.
• Jay was voted 2011 Waterski Wakeboard Coach of the Year