|Date of Birth:||April 15, 1985|
|Sponsors:||O'Neill, Liquid Force, Dragon, Throwitdown.ca, The Roots|
• Erika’s goals include to continue pushing the sport forward through her grassroots wake series “The Roots”, as well as coaching at TID and Sisterhood sessions, organizing the Ontario Wake Awards, and helping develop the provincial team develop. She hopes to gain experience in event management and marketing.
• Her nickname is “Penguin”
• “It’s not who you are, or what you say, but what you do that defines you”, is Erika’s favorite quote.
• Three things Erika would bring to an island are, “a whole lot of books, a guitar, and writing tools”.
• Erika says “I always considers myself lucky, but I’m extra lucky on a glassy, sunny day on the water, or a bluebird paw day in the winter”.
• If she could have dinner with anyone, it would be: “my Grannie”
• Erika’s role model is her dad.
• 2011 Volunteer of the Year award
• 2010 Female Wake Rider of the year (WSWC)
• kicking butt with The Roots and Ontario Wake Awards
• 1st place at 2012 Canadian Wakeboard Nationals (Open Women, Boat)
• 1st place at 2012 Canadian Wakeboard Nationals (Open Women, Rails)
• 2nd place at 2012 Canadian Cable Championships (Open Womens)
• 2nd place at 2010 Wakestock (Pro Women, Boat)
• 1st place at 2009 Wakestock (Pro Women)