|Date of Birth:||October 5, 1995|
|Sponsors:||Liquid Sports, Share the Wake|
• Sport-related future goals include progressing in wakeboarding in both the boat and cable disciplines, while non-sport goals are to get a scholarship in the United States to attend post-secondary education.
• Favorite Quote: “It’s not really sport if it doesn’t give you pain” – BMO
• Three things Brett would bring with him to an island are, “a big yacht, my wakeboard, and a buddy to drive me”.
• Brett considers himself lucky when he gets to travel and wakeboard in places he’s never been to.
• His role models include those who progress the sport in a positive way.
• 2013 Canadian Boat Nationals Jr Men 6th place
• 2013 Canadian Cable Nationals Jr Men 2nd place
• Saskatchewan’s Most Improved Wakeboarder 2011
• Biggest trick: Whirlybird
• Medalled at both the Canadian Wakeboard and Waterski Nationals in both 2012 and 2013
• 3rd place at 2012 Canadian Wakeboard Nationals (Am Slider)
• 2nd place at 2012 Saskatchewan Provincials (Jr Men)
• 5th place at the 2011 Canadian Wakeboard Nationals (Am Slider)
• 3rd place at the 2010 Saskatchewan Provincials (Jr Men)